VEGAN COOKING CLASSES
The Enlightened Kitchen
It seems like the world is waking up to the possibility of trading chronic diseases for compassion and longevity. The food we put into our body is so important – it’s our temple. We have to be mindful of what we eat, and of how we eat. If you can digest food easily, you can digest life easily. Incorporating a vegan diet into your meal plan can really make positive changes in your health.
Did you know that each day, a person who eats a vegan diet saves 1,100 gallons of water, 45 pounds of grain, 30 sq. ft. of forested land, 20 lbs CO2 equivalent, and one animal’s life?
Take Action Now!
Ease into it by taking your first steps. If you want to hop on the train and commit yourself to trying this diet and lifestyle, feel free to join my Vegan Cooking & Yoga Workshops in order to learn about the essentials. What you will learn:
- List of foods to eat and avoid
- Vegan convenience food at your local supermarket
- Easy food swaps at restaurants
- Quick Easy Recipes
- Mindful Eating
- Raising our Consciousness through food
- Balancing our diet – avoiding the extreme
- Common questions answered
- Tips for starting and staying on this diet
Join the Enlightened Living Newsletter to get update Vegan Cooking Classes & Mindful Workshop