KUNDALINI YOGA PRACTICE AND LIFESTYLE
Kundalini Yoga is a practice, and also a whole world and lifestyle! I’ve included some links below to help you explore what it can offer you in every area of your life.
- Yogi Bhajan set up the 3HO — Happy, Healthy, Holy Organization. It’s a fantastic resource for all things Kundalini Yoga. Go here to learn more about every aspect of this spiritual technology for transformation.
- An immense collection of Yogi Bhajan’s lectures, plus kriyas and meditations. You can look things up by keyword in either category. A great resource!
- The online training center for Golden Bridge Yoga, GurmukhKaurKhalsa’s studio. Follow along with teachers for your own private class. By subscription.
KUNDALINI YOGA MUSIC AND ATTIRE
You may find yourself falling in love with some of the beautiful devotional music we play in class. There is a wealth of talented singers and musicians in the Kundalini Yoga world, with new albums being produced all the time!
- A fun and inspirational website with a huge collection of music available for purchase in either hard copy or download form. They also have class and lifestyle attire, accessories, manuals — you name it. And the mantrapedia (see below).
- Yes — iTunes has a lot of kundalini music on there. You may want to explore Spirit Voyage first to get to know the artists, but you can find many albums on iTunes once you know what you’re looking for.
- A great company providing kundalini yoga apparel.
- The Mantrapedia on Spirit Voyage is an invaluable resource if you want to look up a mantra, its origins and meaning. They also have numerous albums on Spirit Voyage that will teach you correct pronunciation for any Kundalini Yoga mantra.
- The website of KRI, or the Kundalini Research Institue, also the certifying body for Kundalini Yoga Teachers.